Assembly Bill 1482 imposing STATEWIDE Rent Control and Tenant Protections was signed by Governor Newsom on October 8, 2019. Dan Yukelson joins us to discuss this and many other new state and local laws that impact rental housing providers starting in 2020.
At the seminar, we will address these and many other questions:
• How does Assembly Bill 1482 impact rental housing providers?
• Is your property exempt from Assembly Bill 1482?
• How much can I raise rents each year?
• What if I have raised my rents by more than what is allowed under Assembly Bill 1482?
• What notices must I give to my tenants under Assembly Bill 1482?
• What are “Just Cause” evictions, and when am I allowed to evict a tenant under Assembly Bill 1482?
• What are the new anti-discrimination rules for applicants with Section 8 or Veteran housing vouchers?
• What do I need to know about the new balcony inspection law?
• What are the new state and local laws that impact the operation of my rental property?
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, AAGLA
Daniel Yukelson is currently the Executive Director of The Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA). As Certified Public Accountant, Yukelson began his career at Ernst & Young, the global accounting firm, and had served in senior financial roles principally as Chief Financial Officer for various public, private and start-up companies. Prior to joining AAGLA, Yukelson served for 12 years as Chief Financial Officer for both Premiere Radio Networks, now a subsidiary of I-Heart Media, and 3 years for Oasis West Realty, the owner of the Beverly Hilton and Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills where he was involved with the development and construction of the Waldorf.”
LIMITED SEATING - RSVP BELOW